Soap's Sith Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Soap's Sith Application

Post by Soap in a Prison Bathroom on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:08 pm

Username: Soap in a Prison Bathroom

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53900143

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/exdeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee/

Time on server: About one day or two now, but I wanna see how far I get with this, and if I get accepted or denied I'll remain on here to get more time on the server.

Is this a character application, or transfer: Character Application

If transfer, what previous roleplay has occured(Gist of it): N/A

What items are you requesting? One Red Crystal Lightsaber, Sith Apprentice Force Powers, (Push, Pull, Jump, etc)

Roleplay experiences? I have been roleplaying for like 8 years I first started in World of Warcraft when I was 8 and then I moved onto GMOD and I played on Mobius when I was like 10, then I went back to World of Warcraft and then onto Jedi Academy RP, all of which was serious roleplay. Shortly after I returned to GMOD where I was on and off on different servers. Most of my RP experience comes from both World of Warcraft and Garry's Mod.

Why should you have all this? Because as a player of Roleplaying for so long you can expect me to do these things without breaking server rules, or abusing what I already have.

[Optional]Backstory: Danny was born in a common room on Mandalore along side his brother Tuzo and along with many other Mandalorian children from Mandalorian Females; from that Danny and his brother were born to the Karnoll family/clan, who were renowned for their battle prowess. Danny was born and so noted to have force powers when he grew older. The Karnoll clan knew that he could not be caught by the Jedi or the Sith and was brought and put in a chamber to be put to death. Because of the Mandalorian culture, it was not okay to live off of a force power status, and to make your mark in the world as a warrior with magic abilities. Danny was given a second chance though and was raised by a guardian/master named Kratulian, as his father and mother didn't care for the young boy and paid more attention to his brother, Tuzo. Kratulian, who decided to teach young Danny the values of Mandalorian culture, and offered to care to Danny instead of getting killed like the other Mandalorians recommended; in a way he was saved by Kratulian, and just like that Kratulian began to lay out guidelines for what was to be expected of the young Mandalorian boy. He was one of the better tacticians of the Mandalorians, and he was trusted by alot of Mandalorians. From thus he taught young Danny things such as when to attack, how to be sneaky, and how to truly fight amongst your brothers and sisters. Later on in life Danny would put everything his "master" taught him to good use.

When Danny was on the verge of leaving his Mandalorian childhood, his uncle told him of a great hunt teenage Mandalorians had to go through in order to be granted to leave in Clan alone and go out into the real world. Kratulian explained to Danny how there was an ancient race known as the Sith (Race) who were raised with the powers that Danny currently owned and the divinity through the use of ancient artifacts by the older-older Sith, known to the Karnoll family as cowardness in stone, and that if the artifact was captured it was ordered to be destroyed or put in a safe keeping to be destroyed later, a heavenly paradise shared for the Sith on the other hand. Danny was fascinated with the Sith and at this point the Force in general, and was known through his state as a devout Mandalorian of the Force and Mandalorian culture, and he would often have dreams of himself taking the artifact and returning it back to the Mandalorians to get his so called "honor" back.

Once Danny was twenty he went off to aquire gear and a Vibroblade and to resume his "family's" honor, he entered training, trying to achieve a perfect balance between his physical, mental, and force abilities. He trained for a very long period of time, working on his strength, agility, maneuverability, and speed, as he demanded nothing but perfection from himself, just like how Kratulian demanded him to be a perfect warrior. Kratulian fought throughout everyday for his dream of completing and capturing the Sith artifact.

When Danny had finished his training, he was declared ready for combat, and was ordered to find the Sith artifact as many others tried before near the guarded Sith temple, in order to draw out the guards so Danny could use what was taught in training. In that case he used a meat used for bait to attract predators in the area on the planet of Drezzi. When Danny finally got onto the ground he watched from the side as the Sith Acolytes were slaughtered by the giant beast and were too underpowered. Moving forward after the guards died Danny noticed lots of traps after three minutes of going through, getting hit by one of them in the arm he let out a soft moan of pain and continued on. Wrapping some medical items around his wound. Cause Danny knew he couldn't stop there. Danny finally came to a door and on it was some Sith writing. Touching it slightly he right then had a Force Vision and seen large men with cloaks open up the door and close it back. Having no idea who they were Danny quickly got out of the vision and heard a noise behind him, which he was quick to turn and meet one of the figures that he seen. Danny seen what seemed to be like his Vibroblade, except it glowed a bright red; the light shinning off the walls and roof of the pathway before Danny took out his Vibroblade himself and prepared to fight. The figure took off the cloak and there he was; it was Kratulian.

Danny was extremely shook and choked up to the point where Danny had no idea how Kratulian managed to follow him in, and whilst not knowing that his master this whole time was a Sith in disguise. Kratulians eyes with back to a yellowish glow and some gray veins popped out of his neck as his skin grew gray, extremely gray. So much that it made Danny slightly gag from the ugliness of the man who raised him. Kratulian let out a soft chuckle and spoke towards Danny. Basically telling him that everything he was told about the Mandalorian culture was a lie, and that he brought him here to ambush Danny. Kratulian then offered Danny a proposition. Danny would have to be the young acolyte to Kratulian in training before becoming an apprentice and moving out to the world again. Danny refused quickly before Kratulian brought up again how he was going to be sentenced to death, and how his mother and father didn't love him. Danny thought about it before shutting off his Vibroblade. Thinking that Kratulian seemed to really care about Danny. Letting out a soft sigh he accepted and Kratulian's face popped up with a large grin. Kratulian told Danny to follow and Danny nodded his head and went and followed Kratulian to a ship, where he was shipped off to the Sith Academy for being trained in the Force.

Kratulian in the Academy was an excellent student when he was an Acolyte himself, and seeing Danny do the same also gave Kratulian a sense of proudness for his now Sith Apprentice. Danny was soon beating everyone out of the competition with combat and his charismatic voice just to graduation and become a Sith Warrior, Whilst also using the force to his actions. Which ended up getting himself a Red Lightsaber and graduating in Sith Academy. This, though, was only to beginning of Danny's story as a Sith. (Sorry if the other questions are bad, I spent hours on his backstory and it's getting a little bit late here.)

What are your perks/skills? Slightly Charismatic, the Force, Lightsaber Combat.

What are your faults/flaws? Fear/Anger of being abandoned, slight blindness.

Character traits: Mandalorian Traits like the love of battle, and not much fear.

(Optional)Character Description: N/A (Find out IC, and since it changes I don't wanna always update it.)

Notes: I was hoping to get this guy to start off as an Apprentice, but if you want me to be an Acolyte that's fine.

Last edited by Soap in a Prison Bathroom on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:25 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Soap in a Prison Bathroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Soap's Sith Application

Post by Yurek on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:19 pm

i believe this is the wrong section for sith aplications

Yurek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soap in a Prison Bathroom on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:14 pm

Right, sorry.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Merci on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:00 pm

+Support

The guy knows how to rp, but also, he has spent time on his backstory.

Plus I like the guy as a friend.

Good luck. <3
Merci

View user profile http://merciless-killer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Draxil42 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:12 pm

+1 Excellent backstory, also he seems to be a good roleplayer based on the interactions I've personally had.
Draxil42

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/codingwithdrax/

Back to top Go down

Post by Savage on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:56 am

+Support

But you'd start off as an Acolyte
Savage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toki on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:53 am

i dont think you know how mandalorian training works if youre born into a clan

im also wondering an a mandalorians alliance was so easily shaken right out of training, but thats just a nit pick imo. to me, the backstory doesnt flow very well and seems slightly rushed, like when you spend too much time writing so your literary skill starts decreasing as you slave on.

these are personal problems, but some things that i have a problem with on the app.

EDIT: I also just figured out that the server is taking place during the last moments of the Mandalorian wars, meaning the mandalorians are getting absolutely cucked, might want to include that.

Toki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by svadas on Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:10 pm

It looks like you know nothing about Mandalorian culture, Sith culture or any culture, at that. It looks like a bad mandalorian and a bad sith thrown together. Please do some lore reading; play through kotor and kotor 2 and read through wookieepedia even if a lot of it is headcanon. At least it will have to get better.

svadas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soap in a Prison Bathroom on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:10 pm

Toki wrote:i dont think you know how mandalorian training works if youre born into a clan

im also wondering an a mandalorians alliance was so easily shaken right out of training, but thats just a nit pick imo. to me, the backstory doesnt flow very well and seems slightly rushed, like when you spend too much time writing so your literary skill starts decreasing as you slave on.

these are personal problems, but some things that i have a problem with on the app.

EDIT: I also just figured out that the server is taking place during the last moments of the Mandalorian wars, meaning the mandalorians are getting absolutely cucked, might want to include that.

It's not rushed, took me a while to make it up. But I'm not gonna sit here and write an essay for a backstory. Sorry. Also I couldn't care for the Mandalorian wars. Just makes it longer which I would do but just don't have the time or patience to do. It also seems like you haven't read my backstory fully. Also could you explain to me what "Mandalorian training" is please. I'd like to get your take on it and how you've read/seen it.

svadas wrote:It looks like you know nothing about Mandalorian culture, Sith culture or any culture, at that. It looks like a bad mandalorian and a bad sith thrown together. Please do some lore reading; play through kotor and kotor 2 and read through wookieepedia even if a lot of it is headcanon. At least it will have to get better.

You can't say that I know nothing but for me it seems you know nothing yourself about me and what I know in the "Mandalorian culture, Sith Culture, or any culture." If you did know already, which you obviously don't, I have gone through and played KOTOR and KOTOR 2, not to mention SWTOR and the Eternal Empire expansion (Even though they're two different games.) Wookieepedia is as about as creditable as Wikipedia. Most of it is wrong, some of it isn't. I go off of what I have seen. Also. If I did do something wrong mention it. Don't blabber your mouth in a comment section if you don't explain what I've done wrong. Thank you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top