Jason Parker

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Parker

Post by Savage on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:25 pm

Your Past Present's you. And you shape the future.

-Status sheet-

Hair: Black

Eyes: Dark brown

Weight: 168lbs

Height: 5'7

Race: Human

Mental Health:Unstable

Physical Health: Peak

Abilities

Saber forms mastered: Shii-Cho (1), Soresu(3), Ataru(4),  Niman (6) and Juyo(7)

---Force abilities---
- Pyrokensis
- Force Speed
- Force body
- Force Valor
- Force choke

---Core Abilities---
- Force push
- Force pull
- Force jump
- Force sense

Scorned, Hated, Not liked, Indifferent, Okay, Friend, Need to Protect, Family, Dead/Gone
- Felix Kralos A weak minded Sith that the counselor brought into the Jedi. Commanding Jason to train him as his own. The boy was a sith. He submitted to the force and showed his weak mind. He has a lot to prove before he can be seen as something other than a sith to me. I have noticed the slave symbol though. That is the only sympathy I have for the boy. Though I can't show him kindness. Because he must be strong. He must Become strong. He'll learn.

- Consular Autumn Kyral She is my superior but seems to want to become friends with sith members. She invited one into our order. A weak minded boy. Then tasked me with training him. I don't see her way of thought. Though now she is gone. Dead by the hands of a now dead Sith. Eventhough I did not see her way I mourn for her. She will be missed. I served many years under her.

- Gianna Kowoski She has a troubling past. But I took her from the grasp of the sith and am Showing her the way of the force. The correct path. Though I can't be soft. She must learn. She must grow. She must become strong. For her own benefit. She is Quite pure. She reminds me of my old Consular.
Savage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top