Yurek's application for Ambar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yurek's application for Ambar

Post by Yurek on Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:59 am

Username: Yurek

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38445646

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/theflightlessbird

Time on server: 5 days at the time of submitting this.

Is this a character application, or transfer:

If transfer, what previous roleplay has occurred(Gist of it): Generally roleplay as a sith trooper. Not exactly exciting, but lots of passiveRP with sith order members.

What items are you requesting? Untrained, unaware force sensitivity for my character Private Ambar Grabur, a Sith trooper.

Roleplay experiences? 5 years of various servers. It’d take half a page to list them all, but Sean and Peacewalker can back me up.

Why should you have all this? Because I think it would be an interesting development for my character, and it would also likely lead to me joining either the Jedi or Sith once her force sensitivity is discovered ICly.

[Optional]Backstory:
Ambar was born on Taris in 3976 BBY to a family of traders who had a history in military service, although less than a year after she was born, her parents had decided to leave Taris in a large cargo freighter in hopes of beginning a cargo business; bringing Ambar along with them of course. She primarily grew up on this ship,  only being on solid ground on certain occasions where the ship would dock in a city from some conveniently located planet for brief spells from time to time, never staying for too long, however.  During her youth she developed a general sense of how business was conducted in the Galaxy, and was provided a proper education by her parents.
By the time Ambar turned eighteen, with war having broke out in the Galaxy one year ago, her family pressured her to enlist in the military, as they were conservative in the sense that they found military service to be a necessary step in one’s youth.The positioning of her parents’ ship and cargo business at the time left them in an area of space that the Sith Empire dominated for the past year the war had been going on. This being said, it was both more convenient to her to enlist with the Sith, and she was more inclined due to do so, having spent a lot of time with them and learning their goals over the past year.
Having done so,she attended basic training and learned all she needed to learn there over the course of six months. Her first live assignment was to an imperial cruiser called The Remus, where she met Lord Konril, the Sith Lord in charge of the ship. During a routine refuelling at a space station, two republic cruisers attacked them and the station, due to its strategic value as a key military checkpoint for many starships. Obviously, The Remus was not the only ship here, and the cruisers were taken out with relative ease, but during the cleanup operation Lord Konril had said that their anti-fighter batteries would be enough, which Ambar did not agree with and suggested launching fighters. Lord Konril did not like that suggestion very much, nor did he like that a Private thought it appropriate to give him tactical advice, in his distaste, he threw her against a nearby wall using the force, causing her to suffer a moderate concussion and some severe bruising.
After several weeks in the station medical bay, she was re-deployed to a handful of small operations across several remote colony worlds which never really lasted more than a couple months at most. The most recent of these deployments being Sayter-II.

What are your perks/skills? Marksmanship and conditioning training standard to the Sith Military Academy. Force sensitivity, but no training and lack of awareness of this sensitivity.

What are your faults/flaws? She would be unaware of her sensitivity until it is somehow noticed or awoken by Sith, Jedi, or through some external event, which means that force training would start from 0, whereas other Acolytes/Younglings would likely have some knowledge of the Force and it’s workings.

Character traits: Due to having her arm broken in the custody of the Republic (more specifically by a jedi), her hate of the Jedi has grown largely. However, she knows next to nothing about the force,

(Optional)Character Description: (As of right now) F|5'7|Standard Imperial Army Combat Armor|Imperial Army Combat Helmet|Black Jackboots|Combat Utility Belt|Metallic Roughsack|Vocoded Imperial Accent|

Unlikely to change much, save for maybe the addition of a lightsaber. Or maybe it will. Not sure, it’s hard to say.

Passive RP(Optional):

Combat RP(Optional):

Notes: Sorry if the app is a bit short, but there’s only so much story behind the character. As for RP examples, if you have any doubt, ask any of the people who have RPed with me in my time here (or previously), I know what i’m doing.

Thank you to Slim for helping me with this app at 5 o'clock in the morning.

Last edited by Yurek on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yurek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yurek's application for Ambar

Post by Slim on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:04 am

+Support

You're welcome.
Slim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnightspy007 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:01 pm

+Support

Nice application. We have had some good role play, I believe that you can role play a force user appropriately.

Midnightspy007

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yurek on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:34 pm

Application edited slightly: When I submitted this, I was a Private, and i've been placed as Sergeant, so now I would ICly have vibroblade training.

Yurek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top