UncleanNurgle's auth app.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UncleanNurgle's auth app.

Post by UncleanNurgle on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:35 pm

Username: UncleanNurgle.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27509439

Time on server: None.

Is this a character application, or transfer: Application

Backstory: Krodrak was a orphaned child, growing up on Tatooine working a moisture farm. It wasn't long before he'd come of age, with a passion to explore space. He sold his farm, using what few earnings he had as a young man to join a bounty hunting company, they offered him few supplies, skimping out on a blaster he utilized a cycler rifle, seeing as he barely had enough to pay for his armor let alone a blaster. Working under a crime syndicate for his first week, Krodrak was partnered with a cunning Chiss smuggler, his first assignment had a impartial payojut between the two, and further more they'd have been issued a XS stock light freighter for the run. Krodrak was assigned to be a lookout while his partner infiltrated a naval port under the guise of a abandoned freighter. Hiding in the torpedo port with his cycler rifle in hand, providing a nest of sorts while the Chiss broke into their armory. Several republic officers eventually scoured the ship providing a decent distraction.

It wasn't long until the ship had been cleaned out, the officers marched out from the bay and noted the torpedo pods. Moving closer to his position, Krodrak panicked, his hands shaking as he'd level the cycler rifle with an officer's head, a spark of luck invaded, alarms rang out, the officers turned with lightening reflexes, unholstering their blasters while running down the station's docking corridor. Rolling over in the cool dingy space, Krodrak nervously pinged his radio, "We good still?" he'd be met with a alarmingly quick response from his partner, clear blaster fire in the background, "We're pulling out of here, grabbed what I could, looks like some Imperials are taking the station." abrupt silence followed, Krodrak made his way from the fuselage, tossing his rifle out to clatter on the floor as he'd squeeze himself through the narrow chamber. Dropping to snatch up his rifle before dashing back into the ship, a sudden jarring explosion knocked him over, alongside this he could feel the entire station sway as he slammed against the console, grunting in pain as a response, using a pilot chair to bring himself back up, just behind him he heard the blaster fire closing, fear racking his mind, he'd quickly ping the radio again, "Where you at?" his voice full of mounting tension, no response greeted him, not far down the station's bay he heard the clack of heavy boots, there was no time for his partner, if he were even alive still. He'd turn around and spark up the engines, the ships rampart loudly drawing back up, steadily raising from the dock. A soft sputtering sounded as the ship became airtight and ready for space flight, Krodrak took a seat, fastening himself, before accelerating, only to notice the ship remaining in place, he could feel the vibration of the ion engines, looking to his terminal for a moment, the loud churning of metal could be heard from within the ship, though no explosions followed, pressure sensors screamed warnings at the bewildered man, he'd stand up and climb into the turret, swiveling it back towards the station, assuming some form of restraints were latched onto the ship, instead greeted by a dark clad figure with his hand extended, he'd thumb the trigger, beams of light blasting through the hull of the station, Krodrak was not collected enough to get a steady shot, firing madly, the figure then waved his hand, and with that the entire ship was thrust back into the orbit of the desert planet the station had been above.

Krodrak dropped down, falling form the impact, a sharp pain traveling up from his sprang legs, hastily scrambling back up into the pilot seat, the terminal was flashing with several puzzling warnings and alerts, most notably that the ship's capacity to resist the gravitational pull of the planet had been disabled, and that the ship was now plummeting through the atmosphere, with a brief moment of clarity, Krodrak had the ship turn it's engine against the planet, accelerating with what little power was left capable by it's crippled systems, the landing none the less would be hard.

Far above the many outposts, a ship fell from the sky, a small explosion flashed from the front, previously traveling slowly, it'd slam into the sandy ground, sending a plume of smoke into the air, while kicking up a mound of sand, partially buried now.

If transfer, what previous roleplay has occured(Gist of it):

What items are you requesting?

Simple durasteel armor, and a cycler rifle.

Roleplay experiences?

Five years worth.

Why should you have all this?

Because it'd give my character a better base to start from, and provide other players with an interesting character to interact with besides your average stranded slave or republic soldier etc, I find this a bit more abstract and interesting in my own opinion and hopefully he'll provide that extra tick of RP that's outside of the average.

What are your perks/skills?

Krodrak built up a slight tolerance to hot environments, and thanks to his unsavory dealings with Tusken Raiders he has a decent grasp of the cycler rifle's workings, as well as simple ambush tactics.

What are your faults/flaws?

Being a fledgling bounty hunter and a retired moisture farmer Krodrak has had little intellectual development in his life, being anti-social by nature and prone to misinterpretation. Along side this he is easily influenced, lacking temperament.

Character traits:

Decently structured body, easily influenced, good pain tolerance, excellent heat tolerance, poor cold tolerance, and relatively healthy.

Last edited by UncleanNurgle on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
UncleanNurgle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UncleanNurgle's auth app.

Post by svadas on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:57 am

"It'd give my character a bit of extra development."

I think losing your life savings makes for better development. Build up your point. Were it just a blaster pistol so they had something to try and work up with, that'd be fit for 'extra development', but in its current state it looks to me like skipping the extra development.

svadas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savage on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:37 am

Seems like you're asking for a reasonable tier of gear though I would like a more expanded reason other than "Character development" Perhaps expand the backstory a little more? Perhaps if he has been on any jobs yet or something.
Savage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleanNurgle on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:43 pm

A blaster pistol would be far better than what I'm asking for IMO. But that's within the eye of the beholder, anyways, yea sure I'll expand the backstory.

I'll also clear up that reason, though I don't think there's such a thing as a good or bad reason to ask for auths, since it is what it is. Getting something for nothing.
UncleanNurgle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top