GO BACK TO BEEEEDDD.

Post by TheBloodMaster on Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:37 pm

Username:TheBloodMaster

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15155616

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Die4Control/

Time on server:1-2 hours, likely longer by the time I finish this app

Is this a character application, or transfer: Character app

If transfer, what previous roleplay has occured(Gist of it): No

What items are you requesting?Basic durasteel armor (with mask/helmet), a sith warblade, and a radio/flashlight.

Roleplay experiences?Too many years to count, just look at my gmod screenshots, like Jesus fuck I've been RPing for like 7-8 years now.

Why should you have all this?Because it provides the uttermost basic equipment required for a sith acolyte, and I wish to become a sith acolyte.

[Optional]Backstory:I'd prefer to expand the story after he's accepted, but yeah his name is Klma Hu Alghibbar.

What are your perks/skills?Training in form V Shien/Djem So

What are your faults/flaws?He holds sociopathic tendencies, his slower form and his heavier blade causing him to have a slower swing then individuals with a faster form.

What force abilities do you have?
-Core powers (Force speed, stealth, sight, farseeing, force empathy, telepathy, telekinesis including push/pull, force jump), and force choke

Character traits:Strong, durable, capable (but not exceptionally strong) in the force.

(Optional)Character Description: Same thing as char backstory

Passive RP(Optional):

Combat RP(Optional):

Notes:I'll add more detail to this app if required.

TheBloodMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GO BACK TO BEEEEDDD.

Post by Draxil42 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:07 pm

?
Draxil42

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/codingwithdrax/

Back to top Go down

Post by Savage on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:53 am

-Support

Looks rushed
Savage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draxil42 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:12 am

Savage wrote:-Support

Looks rushed

I have to agree with Savage, I was a bit confused. There was no real content and/or context to any of it.
Draxil42

Back to top Go down

Post by Draxil42 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:24 am

Also, not to mention that it seems like you lack knowledge of various tidbits regarding the Star Wars Universe. I can guarantee right now that the four main force powers associated with core abilities are force kinesis(push/pull/lifting), force sense or predetermination, and the ability to perform a simple force jump. This would perhaps begin on the ground, jumping to a roof. Moreover, an acolyte would not know nearly enough to do the majority of the powers you listed, let alone the core abilities. I also remember reading in the requirements and they specify that you must choose either the passive/combat roleplay or the backstory. Also the issue is, unless you write a backstory there would be no way of determining whether or not you qualified to receive a lightsaber before even receiving proper training in the least bit. Anyhow, I've said my part.
Draxil42

Back to top Go down

Post by Savage on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:47 am

DENIED
Savage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBloodMaster on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:52 am

I admit I rushed the app, I will make a revised version for review.

Also, considering you have accepted acolytes whom know Form 7 right off the bat, which requires mastery of at least a few forms to even attempt, I believe you may need to do some research of your own, no offense, I mean that statement in the most literal way that you need to improve your research as well.

Anyways, I'll make an actual attempt now.

EDIT: Draxil, I requested a warblade which is something sith acolytes receive before they are given a lightsaber, I did not at all ask for a lightsaber.

TheBloodMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savage on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:46 pm

TheBloodMaster wrote:I admit I rushed the app, I will make a revised version for review.

Also, considering you have accepted acolytes whom know Form 7 right off the bat, which requires mastery of at least a few forms to even attempt, I believe you may need to do some research of your own, no offense, I mean that statement in the most literal way that you need to improve your research as well.

Anyways, I'll make an actual attempt now.

EDIT: Draxil, I requested a warblade which is something sith acolytes receive before they are given a lightsaber, I did not at all ask for a lightsaber.

I have not accepted them
Savage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top