Merci's Force User Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Merci's Force User Application

Post by Merci on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:13 pm

Username: [Merci] Merciless-Killer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53720067

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dat-Person/

Time on server: (It depends. I was on Snyder's server since he first launched Industrial StarWars.. NEw server wise: about maybe.. None.)

Is this a character application, or transfer: Application.

If transfer, what previous roleplay has occured(Gist of it): -----------------

What items are you requesting?: None.

Roleplay experiences?: I've been roleplaying for 5 years now. I've been doing Garry's Mod Serious Roleplay for about two years, and Star Wars Serious Roleplay for about a year. I've RP'd as a force user on multiple servers (Most that I quick left) and was told that I did a good job on it.

Why should you have all this? I believe I should have 'Abilities' because I want to start a character is a naive, unable to use the force, and is able to be manipulated on either side.

[Optional]Backstory: -FIND OUT IC-

What are your perks/skills?: Gianna Is very athletic, having to work as a Farmer for her family for most of her life. She is hard working, and tends to do what she is expected, or asked to do. She is quick with her reflexes (Which helped when her baby sister fell off her bed multiple times), and tends to put them in good use. She also draws.

What are your faults/flaws?: Gianna Is deathly afraid of the dark, along with large bodies of water. She is also tired most of the time due to Insomnia. She is also very naive (Strangely enough), and tends to be easily manipulated. She hates the taste of chocolate, having an allergic reaction to the cocoa nut. She also can't handle pain as much.

Character traits: Gianna is a kind girl, being raised to to take care of everyone's needs. She maybe hardworking, but she is also walked all over on. Being Naive is also another thing. She is also Creative, and usually curious with her surroundings.

(Optional)Character Description: The woman before you stands to be 5'7", with long, brown hair that curls. Her ears are pointed slightly, her skin tone a little paler than normal. Her eyes are a nice shade of dark blue with smooth, clean, facial features.

Passive RP(Optional):

***Gianna Kowoski lets out a soft sigh, cracking her fingers as she walks past the multiple people and creatures. She kept her cool as she looks at the stands that held exotic foods.

*** Random person 1 steps besides the woman, remaining silent as he stares at the fruits. He takes a small glimpse of the woman beside him, not helping but notice her slightly pointed ears.

***Gianna Kowoski pauses, moving the hair from her face. She looks over to the man, noticing him staring. "Oh- uh.. Hi!" She smiles softly.

*** Random Person 1 breaks from his trance, returning the smile. "Oh, sorry. I just.. It's weird to see pointy ears.."

***Gianna Kowoski giggles softly, flicking her ear. "It's a genetic thing, really. Uh.. How are you today, sir?" She chirps.

***Random Person 1 Blinks, before shaking his head. "I'm doing fine, and you, miss?"

***Gianna Kowoski rubs her head, giving a small shrug. "Could be better, but it's iffy."

***Random Person 1 says "Ah, I see. Are you here to get some food? Or just looking around."

***Gianna Kowoski Picks up a rather.. Prickly piece of fruit. It's color was a beautiful Crimson. "Just looking.."

***Random PErson 1 says "Well, I need to head back to my home. I do hope you have a great day, miss."

***Gianna Kowoski WAves slightly. "You too, sir." She hums before turning to her left and bouncing off.

Combat RP(Optional):

***Gianna Kowoski lets out a small grunt as she is suddenly punched in the back, stumbling forwards and falling onto the slightly soft sand below. She quickly scrambles to her feet, groaning in pain.

***Random Person 2 rubs his hand lightly, before staring down at the woman. As he gets up, he attempts to kick her in the stomach, trying to keep her down.

***Random Person 3 stares down at her, bringing his leg back, attempting to kick her in her back.

***Gianna Kowoski lets out a scream of pain, suddenly being kicked in the stomach, making her fall to her knees, the kick in the back sending her into the ground as she covers herself, preparing for another round of either kicking or punching.

***Random person 2 grin, bringing his foot back once again, attempting to kick her near her face.

***Random Person 3 rolls his eyes, watching the woman being rather pathetic as he attempts to kick her in the back once again.

***Gianna Kowoski manages to grab a hold of Random Person 2's foot, preventing him from kicking her. Although, this didn't stop Random Person 3 from kicking her. She quickly lets go of his foot, pain shooting through her spine.

** The two continued to mercilessly beat the poor woman, her attempts of stopping them quickly failing, leaving her unconscious in the sand, her money in their hands.

Notes: This is for an UNTRAINED Force user, as she has no abilities as of yet.
Merci

View user profile http://merciless-killer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Merci's Force User Application

Post by Draxil42 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:17 am

+1 Always an excellent role player in the encounters I've had with Merci on various roleplay servers. An interesting concept for an undecided, possibly unknown force user. I've only seen such a role used on two separate occasions. Based on her character traits, it is truly a neutral character, which of course is nice because it allows for the the roleplay to decide.
Draxil42

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/codingwithdrax/

Back to top Go down

Post by Merci on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:22 am

Draxil42 wrote:+1 Always an excellent role player in the encounters I've had with Merci on various roleplay servers. An interesting concept for an undecided, possibly unknown force user. I've only seen such a role used on two separate occasions. Based on her character traits, it is truly a neutral character, which of course is nice because it allows for the the roleplay to decide.

Most of these traits are heavily based on my own, as I am also very indecisive and very naive (I'm sure you've experienced that before.)

I also wanted more cons to come into play than Physical, or mental Pros so it can give the Character a sense of longing, and desire that could help with her being influenced into either side.
Merci

Back to top Go down

Post by Draxil42 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:01 am

Merci wrote:
Draxil42 wrote:+1 Always an excellent role player in the encounters I've had with Merci on various roleplay servers. An interesting concept for an undecided, possibly unknown force user. I've only seen such a role used on two separate occasions. Based on her character traits, it is truly a neutral character, which of course is nice because it allows for the the roleplay to decide.

Most of these traits are heavily based on my own, as I am also very indecisive and very naive (I'm sure you've experienced that before.)

I also wanted more cons to come into play than Physical, or mental Pros so it can give the Character a sense of longing, and desire that could help with her being influenced into either side.

Interesting, like I said great application.
Draxil42

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/codingwithdrax/

Back to top Go down

Post by Merci on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:46 am

Draxil42 wrote:
Merci wrote:

Interesting, like I said great application.

Very Happy Thank you. <3
Merci

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Snyder on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:36 pm

Accepted
Captain Snyder
Admin

View user profile http://tranquilityroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down